Subject: [IGSREPORT-2819] Wk 0859 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 8:54:19 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Jul 17  8:54:19 PDT 1996      Message Number 2819
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0859 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 17-Jul-96)
                   GPS Week 0859/IGS Operational Week 130
             (June 23 through 29, 1996; Days 96175 thru 96181)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0859]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08590-6.EPH  SP3 COD08597.ERP   COD08597.SUM   COD08597.SNX   04-Jul-96
 EMR EMR08590-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08597.ERP   EMR08597.SUM   EMR08597.SNX   04-Jul-96
 ESA ESA08590-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08597.ERP   ESA08597.SUM   ESA08597.SNX   09-Jul-96
 GFZ GFZ08590-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08597.ERP   GFZ08597.SUM   GFZ08597.SNX   05-Jul-96
 IGP IGP08590-6.SP3  SP3 IGP08590-6.ERP IGP08590-6.SUM                01-Jul-96+
 IGS IGS08590-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08597.ERP   IGS08597.SUM                  09-Jul-96
 JPL JPL08590-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08597.ERP   JPL08597.SUM   JPL08597.SNX   08-Jul-96
 MIT                                    MIT0859T.SUM   MIT0859T.SNX   09-Jul-96
 NCL                                    NCL0859G.SUM   NCL0859G.SNX   10-Jul-96
 NGS NGS08590-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08597.ERP   NGS08597.SUM   NGS08590-6.SNX 03-Jul-96
 SIO SIO08590-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08597.ERP   SIO08597.SUM   SIO08597.SNX   06-Jul-96
================================================================================
Totals:  110 files (16.3 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGP) with week 0846; these files
   are retrieved at ~13:00-14:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]