Subject: [IGSREPORT-2798] Wk 0858 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 7:58:03 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul  9  7:58:03 PDT 1996      Message Number 2798
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0858 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 09-Jul-96)
                   GPS Week 0858/IGS Operational Week 129
             (June 16 through 22, 1996; Days 96168 thru 96174)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0858]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08580-6.EPH  SP3 COD08587.ERP   COD08587.SUM   COD08587.SNX   28-Jun-96
 EMR EMR08580-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08587.ERP   EMR08587.SUM   EMR08587.SNX   27-Jun-96
 ESA ESA08580-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08587.ERP   ESA08587.SUM   ESA08587.SNX   02-Jul-96
 GFZ GFZ08580-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08587.ERP   GFZ08587.SUM   GFZ08587.SNX   28-Jun-96
 IGP IGP08580-6.SP3  SP3 IGP08580-6.ERP IGP08580-6.SUM                24-Jun-96+
 IGS IGS08580-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08587.ERP   IGS08587.SUM                  02-Jul-96
 JPL JPL08580-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08587.ERP   JPL08587.SUM   JPL08587.SNX   28-Jun-96
 MIT                                    MIT0858T.SUM   MIT0858T.SNX   03-Jul-96
 NCL                                    NCL0858G.SUM   NCL0858G.SNX   05-Jul-96
 NGS NGS08580-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08587.ERP   NGS08587.SUM   NGS08580-6.SNX 26-Jun-96
 SIO SIO08580-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08587.ERP   SIO08587.SUM                  02-Jul-96
================================================================================
Totals:  109 files (15.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGP) with week 0846; these files
   are retrieved at ~13:00-14:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]