Subject: [IGSREPORT-2793] 9606 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1996 7:19:29 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Mon Jul  8  7:19:29 PDT 1996      Message Number 2793
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9606 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                                  June 1996

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                  11,938
     Number of host accesses for products:               1,107
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     13,045
     Total number of distinct hosts for the month:         180
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      46

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          72,547 / 28.84 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:        6,869 /  1.78 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved:  7,994 /  0.21 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:               87,410 / 30.83 Gbytes

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]