Subject: [IGSREPORT-2773] Wk 0857 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 11:36:26 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul  2 11:36:26 PDT 1996      Message Number 2773
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0857 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 02-Jul-96)
                   GPS Week 0857/IGS Operational Week 128
             (June 09 through 15, 1996; Days 96161 thru 96167)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0857]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08570-6.EPH  SP3 COD08577.ERP   COD08577.SUM   COD08577.SNX   21-Jun-96
 EMR EMR08570-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08577.ERP   EMR08577.SUM   EMR08577.SNX   19-Jun-96
 ESA ESA08570-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08577.ERP   ESA08577.SUM   ESA08577.SNX   25-Jun-96
 GFZ GFZ08570-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08577.ERP   GFZ08577.SUM   GFZ08577.SNX   24-Jun-96
 IGP IGP08570-6.SP3  SP3 IGP08570-6.ERP IGP08570-6.SUM                17-Jun-96+
 IGS IGS08570-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08577.ERP   IGS08577.SUM                  25-Jun-96
 JPL JPL08570-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08577.ERP   JPL08577.SUM   JPL08577.SNX   25-Jun-96
 MIT                                    MIT0857T.SUM   MIT0857T.SNX   26-Jun-96
 NCL                                    NCL0857G.SUM   NCL0857G.SNX   26-Jun-96
 NGS NGS08570-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08577.ERP   NGS08577.SUM   NGS08570-6.SNX 19-Jun-96
 SIO SIO08570-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08577.ERP   SIO08577.SUM   SIO08577.SNX   23-Jun-96
================================================================================
Totals:  110 files (16.8 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGP) with week 0846; these files
   are retrieved at ~13:00-14:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]