Subject: [IGSREPORT-2757] Wk 0856 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 10:41:23 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 25 10:41:23 PDT 1996      Message Number 2757
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0856 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 25-Jun-96)
                   GPS Week 0856/IGS Operational Week 127
             (June 02 through 08, 1996; Days 96154 thru 96160)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0856]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08560-6.EPH  SP3 COD08567.ERP   COD08567.SUM   COD08567.SNX   14-Jun-96
 EMR EMR08560-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08567.ERP   EMR08567.SUM   EMR08567.SNX   12-Jun-96
 ESA ESA08560-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08567.ERP   ESA08567.SUM   ESA08567.SNX   18-Jun-96
 GFZ GFZ08560-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08567.ERP   GFZ08567.SUM   GFZ08567.SNX   14-Jun-96
 IGP IGP08560-6.SP3  SP3 IGP08560-6.ERP IGP08560-6.SUM                10-Jun-96+
 IGS IGS08560-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08567.ERP   IGS08567.SUM                  18-Jun-96
 JPL JPL08560-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08567.ERP   JPL08567.SUM   JPL08567.SNX   14-Jun-96
 MIT                                    MIT0856T.SUM   MIT0856T.SNX   19-Jun-96
 NCL                                    NCL0856G.SUM   NCL0856G.SNX   22-Jun-96
 NGS NGS08560-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08567.ERP   NGS08567.SUM   NGS08560-6.SNX 13-Jun-96
 SIO SIO08560-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08567.ERP   SIO08567.SUM   SIO08567.SNX   16-Jun-96
================================================================================
Totals:  110 files (16.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGP) with week 0846; these files
   are retrieved at ~13:00-14:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]