Subject: [IGSREPORT-2740] Wk 0855 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 12:23:38 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 18 12:23:38 PDT 1996      Message Number 2740
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0855 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 18-Jun-96)
                   GPS Week 0855/IGS Operational Week 126
           (May 26 through June 01, 1996; Days 96147 thru 96153)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0855]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08550-6.EPH  SP3 COD08557.ERP   COD08557.SUM   COD08557.SNX   07-Jun-96
 EMR EMR08550-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08557.ERP   EMR08557.SUM   EMR08557.SNX   05-Jun-96
 ESA ESA08550-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08557.ERP   ESA08557.SUM   ESA08557.SNX   11-Jun-96
 GFZ GFZ08550-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08557.ERP   GFZ08557.SUM   GFZ08557.SNX   06-Jun-96
 IGP IGP08550-6.SP3  SP3 IGP08550-6.ERP IGP08550-6.SUM                03-Jun-96+
 IGS IGS08550-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08557.ERP   IGS08557.SUM                  11-Jun-96
 JPL JPL08550-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08557.ERP   JPL08557.SUM   JPL08557.SNX   10-Jun-96
 JPL                                    JPL0855G.SUM   JPL0855G.SNX   14-Jun-96
 MIT                                    MIT0855T.SUM   MIT0855T.SNX   11-Jun-96
 NCL                                    NCL0855G.SUM   NCL0855G.SNX   12-Jun-96
 NGS NGS08550-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08557.ERP   NGS08557.SUM   NGS08550-6.SNX 06-Jun-96
 SIO SIO08550-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08557.ERP   SIO08557.SUM   SIO08557.SNX   08-Jun-96
================================================================================
Totals:  112 files (18.3 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGP) with week 0846; these files
   are retrieved at ~13:00-14:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]