Subject: [IGSREPORT-2723] Wk 0854 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 12:33:29 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 11 12:33:29 PDT 1996      Message Number 2723
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0854 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 11-Jun-96)
                   GPS Week 0854/IGS Operational Week 125
             (May 19 through 25, 1996; Days 96140 thru 96146)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0854]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08540-6.EPH  SP3 COD08547.ERP   COD08547.SUM   COD08547.SNX   31-May-96
 EMR EMR08540-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08547.ERP   EMR08547.SUM   EMR08547.SNX   31-May-96
 ESA ESA08540-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08547.ERP   ESA08547.SUM   ESA08547.SNX   03-Jun-96
 GFZ GFZ08540-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08547.ERP   GFZ08547.SUM   GFZ08547.SNX   03-Jun-96
 IGP IGP08540-6.SP3  SP3 IGP08540-6.ERP IGP08540-6.SUM                27-May-96+
 IGS IGS08540-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08547.ERP   IGS08547.SUM                  05-Jun-96
 JPL JPL08540-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08547.ERP   JPL08547.SUM   JPL08547.SNX   03-Jun-96
 MIT                                    MIT0854T.SUM   MIT0854T.SNX   07-Jun-96
 NCL                                    NCL0854G.SUM   NCL0854G.SNX   06-Jun-96
 NGS NGS08540-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08547.ERP   NGS08547.SUM   NGS08540-6.SNX 29-May-96
 SIO SIO08540-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08547.ERP   SIO08547.SUM   SIO08547.SNX   08-Jun-96
================================================================================
Totals:  110 files (17.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGP) with week 0846; these files
   are retrieved at ~13:00-14:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]