Subject: [IGSREPORT-271] CDDIS Products Holdings (week 693)
From: Carey Noll
Date: 14 MAY 1993 08:57:42

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     14-MAY-1993 08:57:42       Message Number 271
***********************************************************************

From:  Carey Noll                                                  
Subj:  CDDIS Products Holdings (week 693)
-----------------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 13-May-93)
                       GPS Week 0693/IGS Pilot Week 25
             (April 18 thru April 24, 1993; Days 108 thru 114)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0693]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD06930-6.EPH      SP3     COD06937.ERP   COD06937.SUM     05-May-93
 EMR     EMR06930-6.EPH      SP3     EMR06937.ERP   EMR06937.SUM     06-May-93
 GFZ     GFZ06930-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ06937.ERP   GFZ06937.SUM     13-May-93
 NGS     NGS06930-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS06930-6.SUM   03-May-93
 SIO     SIO06930-6.EPH      SP1     SIO06937.ERP   SIO06937.SUM     02-May-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  50 files (6.75 Mbytes) from 5 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index