Subject: [IGSREPORT-2697] 9605 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 12:39:40 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun  4 12:39:40 PDT 1996      Message Number 2697
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9605 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                                  May 1996

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                  13,012
     Number of host accesses for products:               1,076
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     14,088
     Total number of distinct hosts for the month:         187
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      49

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          80,353 / 27.95 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:        6,495 /  1.69 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved:  3,996 /  0.10 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:               90,844 / 29.74 Gbytes

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]