Subject: [IGSREPORT-2696] Wk 0835 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 12:38:50 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun  4 12:38:50 PDT 1996      Message Number 2696
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0835 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 04-Jun-96)
                   GPS Week 0853/IGS Operational Week 124
             (May 12 through 18, 1996; Days 96133 thru 96139)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0853]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08530-6.EPH  SP3 COD08537.ERP   COD08537.SUM   COD08537.SNX   24-May-96
 EMR EMR08530-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08537.ERP   EMR08537.SUM   EMR08537.SNX   26-May-96
 ESA ESA08530-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08537.ERP   ESA08537.SUM   ESA08537.SNX   28-May-96
 GFZ GFZ08530-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08537.ERP   GFZ08537.SUM   GFZ08537.SNX   24-May-96
 IGP IGP08530-6.SP3  SP3 IGP08530-6.ERP IGP08530-6.SUM                20-May-96+
 IGS IGS08530-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08537.ERP   IGS08537.SUM                  29-May-96
 JPL JPL08530-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08537.ERP   JPL08537.SUM   JPL08537.SNX   28-May-96
 MIT                                    MIT0853G.SUM   MIT0853G.SNX   04-Jun-96
 NCL                                    NCL0853G.SUM   NCL0853G.SNX   02-Jun-96
 NGS NGS08530-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08537.ERP   NGS08537.SUM   NGS08530-6.SNX 23-May-96
================================================================================
Totals:  100 files (15.5 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGP) with week 0846; these files
   are retrieved at ~13:00-14:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]