Subject: [IGSREPORT-2681] Wk 0852 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 5:05:01 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed May 29  5:05:01 PDT 1996      Message Number 2681
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0852 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 29-May-96)
                   GPS Week 0852/IGS Operational Week 123
             (May 05 through 11, 1996; Days 96126 thru 96132)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0852]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08520-6.EPH  SP3 COD08527.ERP   COD08527.SUM   COD08527.SNX   17-May-96
 EMR EMR08520-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08527.ERP   EMR08527.SUM   EMR08527.SNX   18-May-96
 ESA ESA08520-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08527.ERP   ESA08527.SUM   ESA08527.SNX   21-May-96
 GFZ GFZ08520-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08527.ERP   GFZ08527.SUM   GFZ08527.SNX   20-May-96
 IGP IGP08520-6.SP3  SP3 IGP08520-6.ERP IGP08520-6.SUM                13-May-96+
 IGS IGS08520-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08527.ERP   IGS08527.SUM                  21-May-96
 JPL JPL08520-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08527.ERP   JPL08527.SUM   JPL08527.SNX   20-May-96
 NCL                                    NCL0852G.SUM   NCL0852G.SNX   25-May-96
 NGS NGS08520-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08527.ERP   NGS08527.SUM   NGS08520-6.SNX 15-May-96
 SIO SIO08520-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08527.ERP   SIO08527.SUM   SIO08527.SNX   17-May-96
================================================================================
Totals:  108 files (16.7 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGP) with week 0846; these files
   are retrieved at ~13:00-14:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]