Subject: [IGSREPORT-2665] Wk 0851 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 10:08:17 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May 21 10:08:17 PDT 1996      Message Number 2665
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0851 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 21-May-96)
                   GPS Week 0851/IGS Operational Week 122
          (April 28 through May 04, 1996; Days 96119 thru 96125)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0851]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08510-6.EPH  SP3 COD08517.ERP   COD08517.SUM   COD08517.SNX   10-May-96
 EMR EMR08510-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08517.ERP   EMR08517.SUM   EMR08517.SNX   10-May-96
 ESA ESA08510-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08517.ERP   ESA08517.SUM   ESA08517.SNX   14-May-96
 GFZ GFZ08510-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08517.ERP   GFZ08517.SUM   GFZ08517.SNX   10-May-96
 IGP IGP08510-6.SP3  SP3 IGP08510-6.ERP IGP08510-6.SUM                06-May-96+
 IGS IGS08510-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08517.ERP   IGS08517.SUM                  14-May-96
 JPL JPL08510-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08517.ERP   JPL08517.SUM   JPL08517.SNX   13-May-96
 MIT                                    MIT0851T.SUM   MIT0851T.SNX   16-May-96
 NCL                                    NCL0851G.SUM   NCL0851G.SNX   16-May-96
 NGS NGS08510-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08517.ERP   NGS08517.SUM   NGS08510-6.SNX 09-May-96
 SIO SIO08510-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08517.ERP   SIO08517.SUM   SIO08517.SNX   10-May-96
================================================================================
Totals:  110 files (17.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGP) with week 0846; these files
   are retrieved at ~13:00-14:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]