Subject: [IGSREPORT-2652] Wk 0850 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 12:43:56 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May 14 12:43:56 PDT 1996      Message Number 2652
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0850 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 14-May-96)
                   GPS Week 0850/IGS Operational Week 121
            (April 21 through 27, 1996; Days 96112 thru 96118)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0850]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08500-6.EPH  SP3 COD08507.ERP   COD08507.SUM   COD08507.SNX   03-May-96
 EMR EMR08500-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08507.ERP   EMR08507.SUM   EMR08507.SNX   03-May-96
 ESA ESA08500-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08507.ERP   ESA08507.SUM   ESA08507.SNX   06-May-96
 GFZ GFZ08500-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08507.ERP   GFZ08507.SUM   GFZ08507.SNX   03-May-96
 IGP IGP08500-6.SP3  SP3 IGP08500-6.ERP IGP08500-6.SUM                29-Apr-96+
 IGS IGS08500-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08507.ERP   IGS08507.SUM                  06-May-96
 JPL JPL08500-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08507.ERP   JPL08507.SUM   JPL08507.SNX   02-May-96
 JPL                                    JPL0850G.SUM   JPL0850G.SNX   10-May-96
 MIT                                    MIT0850T.SUM   MIT0850T.SNX   09-May-96
 NCL                                    NCL0850G.SUM   NCL0850G.SNX   09-May-96
 NGS NGS08500-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08507.ERP   NGS08507.SUM   NGS08500-6.SNX 02-May-96
 SIO SIO08500-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08507.ERP   SIO08507.SUM   SIO08507.SNX   03-May-96
================================================================================
Totals:  112 files (18.3 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGP) with week 0846; these files
   are retrieved at ~13:00-14:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]