Subject: [IGSREPORT-2637] 9604 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 5:07:38 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed May  8  5:07:38 PDT 1996      Message Number 2637
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9604 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                                 April 1996

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                  12,599
     Number of host accesses for products:               1,141
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     13,740
     Total number of distinct hosts for the month:         208
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      48

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          70,058 / 26.48 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:        8,005 /  1.82 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved:  4,831 /  0.12 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:               82,894 / 28.42 Gbytes

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]