Subject: [IGSREPORT-2636] Wk 0849 IGN Products Holdings
From: Loic Daniel
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 3:35:02 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed May  8  3:35:02 PDT 1996      Message Number 2636
******************************************************************************

Author: Loic Daniel
Subject: Wk 0849 IGN Products Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of  8-MAY-1996 11:01:40.63)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #849    14/4/1996 to 20/4/1996   days 105-111        

                              1    1    1    1    1    1    1         
                              0    0    0    0    0    1    1         
Center           Type         5    6    7    8    9    0    1         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              CLK          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 EP1          X    X    X    X    X    -    X         
                 EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ER1          X    X    X    X    X    -    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ION          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGP              ERP          X    X    -    -    -    -    X         
                 SP3          X    X    -    -    -    -    X         
                 SUM          X    X    -    -    -    -    X         
                                                                      
IGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
MIT              SNX          -    -    -    -    -    -    -         
                 SUM          -    -    -    -    -    -    -         
                                                                      
NCL              SNX          -    -    -    -    -    -    -         
                 SUM          -    -    -    -    -    -    -         
                                                                      
NGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]