Subject: [IGSREPORT-2634] Wk 0849 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 11:34:28 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May  7 11:34:28 PDT 1996      Message Number 2634
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0849 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 07-May-96)
                   GPS Week 0849/IGS Operational Week 120
            (April 14 through 20, 1996; Days 96105 thru 96111)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0849]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08490-6.EPH  SP3 COD08497.ERP   COD08497.SUM   COD08497.SNX   26-Apr-96
 EMR EMR08490-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08497.ERP   EMR08497.SUM   EMR08497.SNX   25-Apr-96
 ESA ESA08490-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08497.ERP   ESA08497.SUM   ESA08497.SNX   27-Apr-96
 GFZ GFZ08490-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08497.ERP   GFZ08497.SUM   GFZ08497.SNX   25-Apr-96
 IGP IGP08490-6.SP3  SP3 IGP08490-6.ERP IGP08490-6.SUM                22-Apr-96+
 IGS IGS08490-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08497.ERP   IGS08497.SUM                  01-May-96
 JPL JPL08490-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08497.ERP   JPL08497.SUM   JPL08497.SNX   30-Apr-96
 JPL                                    JPL0849G.SUM   JPL0849G.SNX   03-May-96
 MIT                                    MIT0849T.SUM   MIT0849T.SNX   01-May-96
 NCL                                    NCL0849G.SUM   NCL0849G.SNX   01-May-96
 NGS NGS08490-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08497.ERP   NGS08497.SUM   NGS08490-6.SNX 23-Apr-96
 SIO SIO08490-6.SP3  SP3                SIO08497.SUM   SIO08497.SNX   25-Apr-96
================================================================================
Totals:  111 files (18.0 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGP) with week 0846; these files
   are retrieved at ~13:00-14:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]