Subject: [IGSREPORT-2611] Wk 0848 CDDIS Product Summary
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 17:00:42 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Apr 30 17:00:42 PDT 1996      Message Number 2611
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0848 CDDIS Product Summary

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 30-Apr-96)
                   GPS Week 0848/IGS Operational Week 119
            (April 07 through 13, 1996; Days 96098 thru 96104)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0848]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08480-6.EPH  SP3 COD08487.ERP   COD08487.SUM   COD08487.SNX   19-Apr-96
 EMR EMR08480-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08487.ERP   EMR08487.SUM   EMR08487.SNX   18-Apr-96
 ESA ESA08480-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08487.ERP   ESA08487.SUM   ESA08487.SNX   22-Apr-96
 GFZ GFZ08480-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08487.ERP   GFZ08487.SUM   GFZ08487.SNX   22-Apr-96
 IGP IGP08480-6.SP3  SP3 IGP08480-6.ERP IGP08480-6.SUM                15-Apr-96+
 IGS IGS08480-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08487.ERP   IGS08487.SUM                  23-Apr-96
 JPL JPL08480-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08487.ERP   JPL08487.SUM   JPL08487.SNX   22-Apr-96
 JPL                                    JPL0848G.SUM   JPL0848G.SNX   25-Apr-96
 MIT                                    MIT0848T.SUM   MIT0848T.SNX   23-Apr-96
 NCL                                    NCL0848G.SUM   NCL0848G.SNX   25-Apr-96
 NGS NGS08480-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08487.ERP   NGS08487.SUM   NGS08480-6.SNX 22-Apr-96
 SIO SIO08480-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08487.ERP   SIO08487.SUM   SIO08487.SNX   19-Apr-96
================================================================================
Totals:  112 files (17.8 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGP) with week 0846; these files
   are retrieved at ~13:00-14:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]