Subject: [IGSREPORT-2599] wk 0847 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 6:53:49 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Apr 24  6:53:49 PDT 1996      Message Number 2599
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: wk 0847 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 24-Apr-96)
                   GPS Week 0847/IGS Operational Week 118
         (March 31 through April 06, 1996; Days 96091 thru 96097)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0847]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08470-6.EPH  SP3 COD08477.ERP   COD08477.SUM   COD08477.SNX   12-Apr-96
 EMR EMR08470-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08477.ERP   EMR08477.SUM   EMR08477.SNX   10-Apr-96
 ESA ESA08470-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08477.ERP   ESA08477.SUM   ESA08477.SNX   15-Apr-96
 GFZ GFZ08470-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08477.ERP   GFZ08477.SUM   GFZ08477.SNX   11-Apr-96
 IGP IGP08470-6.SP3  SP3 IGP08470-6.ERP IGP08470-6.SUM                08-Apr-96+
 IGS IGS08470-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08477.ERP   IGS08477.SUM                  15-Apr-96
 JPL JPL08470-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08477.ERP   JPL08477.SUM   JPL08477.SNX   15-Apr-96
 JPL                                    JPL0847G.SUM   JPL0847G.SNX   23-Apr-96
 MIT                                    MIT0847T.SUM   MIT0847T.SNX   23-Apr-96
 NCL                                    NCL0847G.SUM   NCL0847G.SNX   18-Apr-96
 NGS NGS08470-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08477.ERP   NGS08477.SUM   NGS08470-6.SNX 12-Apr-96
 SIO SIO08470-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08477.ERP   SIO08477.SUM   SIO08477.SNX   12-Apr-96
================================================================================
Totals:  112 files (17.4 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGP) with week 0846; these files
   are retrieved at ~13:00-14:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]