Subject: [IGSREPORT-259] IGN WEEKLY STATUS (week 692)
From: L. Daniel
Date: 10 MAY 1993 17:38:59

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     10-MAY-1993 17:38:59       Message Number 259
***********************************************************************

FROM : L. DANIEL
SUBJ : IGN WEEKLY STATUS (week 692)
-----------------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of  5-MAY-1993 09:27:23.21)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #692    11/4/1993 to 17/4/1993   days 101-107        

                              1    1    1    1    1    1    1         
                              0    0    0    0    0    0    0         
Center           Type         1    2    3    4    5    6    7         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X