Subject: [IGSREPORT-2581] Wk 0846 IGN Products Holdings
From: Loic Daniel
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 3:02:54 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Apr 17  3:02:54 PDT 1996      Message Number 2581
******************************************************************************

Author: Loic Daniel
Subject: Wk 0846 IGN Products Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 17-APR-1996 11:01:32.66)                   
                                                                      
         GPS WEEK #846    24/3/1996 to 30/3/1996   days 84-90         

                              8    8    8    8    8    8    9         
                              4    5    6    7    8    9    0         
Center           Type                                                 
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              CLK          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 EP1          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ER1          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ION          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGP              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
MIT              SNX          -    -    -    -    -    -    -         
                 SUM          -    -    -    -    -    -    -         
                                                                      
NCL              SNX          -    -    -    -    -    -    -         
                 SUM          -    -    -    -    -    -    -         
                                                                      
NGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]