Subject: [IGSREPORT-2579] Wk 0846 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 1996 11:26:53 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Apr 16 11:26:53 PDT 1996      Message Number 2579
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0846 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 16-Apr-96)
                   GPS Week 0846/IGS Operational Week 117
            (March 24 through 30, 1996; Days 96084 thru 96090)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0846]

Source  EPH File   Format   ERP File      SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08460-6.EPH  SP3 COD08467.ERP   COD08467.SUM   COD08467.SNX   05-Apr-96
 EMR EMR08460-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08467.ERP   EMR08467.SUM   EMR08467.SNX   04-Apr-96
 ESA ESA08460-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08467.ERP   ESA08467.SUM   ESA08467.SNX   09-Apr-96
 GFZ GFZ08460-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08467.ERP   GFZ08467.SUM   GFZ08467.SNX   04-Apr-96
 IGP IGP08460-6.SP3  SP3 IGP08460-6.ERP IGP08460-6.SUM                01-Apr-96+
 IGS IGS08460-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08467.ERP   IGS08467.SUM                  09-Apr-96
 JPL JPL08460-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08467.ERP   JPL08467.SUM   JPL08467.SNX   09-Apr-96
 MIT                                    MIT08467.SUM   MIT0846G.SNX   13-Apr-96
 NCL                                    NCL08467.SUM   NCL0846G.SNX   14-Apr-96
 NGS NGS08460-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08467.ERP   NGS08467.SUM   NGS08460-6.SNX 04-Apr-96
 SIO SIO08460-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08467.ERP   SIO08467.SUM   SIO08467.SNX   05-Apr-96
================================================================================
Totals:  110 files (16.8 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGP) with week 0846; these files
   are retrieved at ~13:00-14:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]