Subject: [IGSREPORT-2563] Wk 0845 IGN Products Holdings
From: Loic Daniel
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 3:02:36 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Apr 10  3:02:36 PDT 1996      Message Number 2563
******************************************************************************

Author: Loic Daniel
Subject: Wk 0845 IGN Products Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 10-APR-1996 11:01:14.39)                   
                                                                      
         GPS WEEK #845    17/3/1996 to 23/3/1996   days 77-83         

                              7    7    7    8    8    8    8         
                              7    8    9    0    1    2    3         
Center           Type                                                 
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              CLK          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ION          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
MIT              SNX          -    -    -    -    -    -    -         
                 SUM          -    -    -    -    -    -    -         
                                                                      
NCL              SNX          -    -    -    -    -    -    -         
                 SUM          -    -    -    -    -    -    -         
                                                                      
NGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]