Subject: [IGSREPORT-256] CDDIS GPS Products Holdings (week 0692)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 7 MAY 1993 08:52:39

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      7-MAY-1993 08:52:39       Message Number 256
***********************************************************************

From:     CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Products Holdings (week 0692)
-------------------------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 06-May-93)
                       GPS Week 0692/IGS Pilot Week 24
             (April 11 thru April 17, 1993; Days 101 thru 107)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0692]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD06920-6.EPH      SP3     COD06927.ERP   COD06927.SUM     28-Apr-93
 EMR     EMR06920-6.EPH      SP3     EMR06927.ERP   EMR06927.SUM     23-Apr-93
 ESA     ESA06920-6.EPH      SP3     ESA06927.ERP   ESA06927.SUM     04-May-93
 GFZ     GFZ06920-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ06927.ERP   GFZ06927.SUM     05-May-93
 NGS     NGS06920-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS06920-6.SUM   23-Apr-93
 SIO     SIO06920-6.EPH      SP1     SIO06927.ERP   SIO06927.SUM     27-Apr-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  59 files (7.85 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index