Subject: [IGSREPORT-2559] 9603 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 8:28:45 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Apr  9  8:28:45 PDT 1996      Message Number 2559
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9603 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                                 March 1996

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                  14,796
     Number of host accesses for products:                 937
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     15,733
     Total number of distinct hosts for the month:         171
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      42

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          69,424 / 28.33 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:        6,268 /  1.70 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved:  5,457 /  0.14 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:               81,149 / 30.17 Gbytes

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]