Subject: [IGSREPORT-2558] Wk 0845 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 8:27:53 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Apr  9  8:27:53 PDT 1996      Message Number 2558
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0845 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 09-Apr-96)
                   GPS Week 0845/IGS Operational Week 116
            (March 17 through 23, 1996; Days 96077 thru 96083)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0845]

Source  EPH File   Format   ERP File     SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08450-6.EPH  SP3 COD08457.ERP  COD08457.SUM   COD08457.SNX   29-Mar-96
 EMR EMR08450-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08457.ERP  EMR08457.SUM   EMR08457.SNX   28-Mar-96
 ESA ESA08450-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08457.ERP  ESA08457.SUM   ESA08457.SNX   01-Apr-96
 GFZ GFZ08450-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08457.ERP  GFZ08457.SUM   GFZ08457.SNX   28-Mar-96
 IGS IGS08450-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08457.ERP  IGS08457.SUM                  01-Apr-96
 JPL JPL08450-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08457.ERP  JPL08457.SUM   JPL08457.SNX   29-Mar-96
 JPL                                   JPL0845G.SUM   JPL0845G.SNX   05-Apr-96
 MIT                                   MIT08457.SUM   MIT0845G.SNX   02-Apr-96
 NCL                                   NCL08457.SUM   NCL0845G.SNX   04-Apr-96
 NGS NGS08450-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08457.ERP  NGS08457.SUM   NGS08450-6.SNX 28-Mar-96
 SIO SIO08450-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08457.ERP  SIO08457.SUM   SIO08457.SNX   30-Mar-96
================================================================================
Totals:  91 files (16.5 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]