Subject: [IGSREPORT-2540] Wk 0844 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 10:39:37 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Apr  2 10:39:37 PST 1996      Message Number 2540
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0844 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 02-Apr-96)
                   GPS Week 0844/IGS Operational Week 115
            (March 10 through 16, 1996; Days 96070 thru 96076)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0844]

Source  EPH File   Format   ERP File     SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08440-6.EPH  SP3 COD08447.ERP  COD08447.SUM   COD08447.SNX   22-Mar-96
 EMR EMR08440-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08447.ERP  EMR08447.SUM   EMR08447.SNX   20-Mar-96
 ESA ESA08440-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08447.ERP  ESA08447.SUM   ESA08447.SNX   25-Mar-96
 GFZ GFZ08440-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08447.ERP  GFZ08447.SUM   GFZ08447.SNX   21-Mar-96
 IGS IGS08440-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08447.ERP  IGS08447.SUM                  27-Mar-96
 JPL JPL08440-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08447.ERP  JPL08447,G.SUM JPL08447,G.SNX 26-Mar-96
 MIT                                   MIT08447.SUM   MIT0844G.SNX   27-Mar-96
 NCL                                   NCL08447.SUM   NCL0844G.SNX   26-Mar-96
 NGS NGS08440-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08447.ERP  NGS08447.SUM   NGS08440-6.SNX 20-Mar-96
 SIO SIO08440-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08447.ERP  SIO08447.SUM   SIO08447.SNX   26-Mar-96
================================================================================
Totals:  91 files (16.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]