Subject: [IGSREPORT-2524] Wk 0843 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 6:59:24 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Mar 27  6:59:24 PST 1996      Message Number 2524
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0843 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 27-Mar-96)
                   GPS Week 0843/IGS Operational Week 114
            (March 03 through 09, 1996; Days 96063 thru 96069)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0843]

Source  EPH File   Format   ERP File     SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08430-6.EPH  SP3 COD08437.ERP  COD08437.SUM   COD08437.SNX   15-Mar-96
 EMR EMR08430-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08437.ERP  EMR08437.SUM   EMR08437.SNX   14-Mar-96
 ESA ESA08430-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08437.ERP  ESA08437.SUM   ESA08437.SNX   19-Mar-96
 GFZ GFZ08430-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08437.ERP  GFZ08437.SUM   GFZ08437.SNX   14-Mar-96
 IGS IGS08430-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08437.ERP  IGS08437.SUM                  20-Mar-96
 JPL JPL08430-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08437.ERP  JPL08437,G.SUM JPL08437,G.SNX 15-Mar-96
 NCL                                   NCL08437.SUM   NCL0843G.SNX   21-Mar-96
 NGS NGS08430-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08437.ERP  NGS08437.SUM   NGS08430-6.SNX 13-Mar-96
 SIO SIO08430-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08437.ERP  SIO08437.SUM   SIO08437.SNX   17-Mar-96
================================================================================
Totals:  89 files (15.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]