Subject: [IGSREPORT-2504] Wk 0842 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 14:10:46 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar 19 14:10:46 PST 1996      Message Number 2504
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0842 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 19-Mar-96)
                   GPS Week 0842/IGS Operational Week 113
        (February 25 through March 02, 1996; Days 96056 thru 96062)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0842]

Source  EPH File   Format   ERP File     SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08420-6.EPH  SP3 COD08427.ERP  COD08427.SUM   COD08427.SNX   08-Mar-96
 EMR EMR08420-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08427.ERP  EMR08427.SUM   EMR08427.SNX   11-Mar-96
 ESA ESA08420-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08427.ERP  ESA08427.SUM   ESA08427.SNX   12-Mar-96
 GFZ GFZ08420-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08427.ERP  GFZ08427.SUM   GFZ08427.SNX   07-Mar-96
 IGS IGS08420-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08427.ERP  IGS08427.SUM                  12-Mar-96
 JPL JPL08420-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08427.ERP  JPL08427,G.SUM JPL08427,G.SNX 11-Mar-96
 MIT                                   MIT08427.SUM   MIT0842T.SNX   14-Mar-96
 NCL                                   NCL08427.SUM   NCL0842G.SNX   13-Mar-96
 NGS NGS08420-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08427.ERP  NGS08427.SUM   NGS08420-6.SNX 06-Mar-96
 SIO SIO08420-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08427.ERP  SIO08427.SUM   SIO08427.SNX   16-Mar-96+
================================================================================
Totals:  91 files (17.0 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  SIO products were originally delivered on 12-Mar-96; a new set was posted
   on 16-Mar-96.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]