Subject: [IGSREPORT-249] IGN WEEKLY STATUS (691)
From: L. Daniel
Date: 5 MAY 1993 09:00:25

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      5-MAY-1993 09:00:25       Message Number 249
***********************************************************************

From: L. Daniel 
Subj: IGN WEEKLY STATUS (691)
------------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS
                             PRODUCT FILES
                    (as of  4-MAY-1993 08:27:24.87)

         GPS WEEK #691    4/4/1993 to 10/4/1993   days 94-100

                              9    9    9    9    9    9    1
                              4    5    6    7    8    9    0
Center           Type                                       0
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

EMR              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

GFZ              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SP1          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          -    -    -    X    X    X    X

SIO              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X