Subject: [IGSREPORT-2488] Wk 0842 ESA Analysis Report
From: ESOC IGS-team
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 5:51:13 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Mar 13  5:51:13 PST 1996      Message Number 2488
******************************************************************************

Author: ESOC IGS-team
Subject: Wk 0842 ESA Analysis Report

subject: Wk 0842 ESA Analysis Report

 ESOC IGS-team     Wk 0842 ESA Analysis Report

 -------------------------
 ANALYSIS CENTRE: ESA/ESOC
 -------------------------

 OUTLINE OF THE ESTIMATION OF GPS-ORBITS AND EARTH ROTATION PARAMETERS
 AT THE ESOC PROCESSING CENTRE FOR IGS

 J.M.Dow, T.Martin-Mur, J.Feltens, C.Garcia-Martinez, M.A. Bayona-Perez

 Description of analysis for period 1996 Feb 25 - Mar 02
                                                        (week 0842)
 1. SOFTWARE USED:   GPSOBS/BAHN-Version 5

 2. MODELS USED AND PARAMETERS ESTIMATED/FIXED:

  For a description of models and parameters used ==> see IGS - Mail 0654

 3. REMARKS: none

 4. GROUND STATIONS: ITRF93 at 1995.0 (IGS mail 0819) and localtie.tab.
 ____________________________________________________________________         
 GPSweek|albh  areq  bor1  chat  fort  hart  kely  kit3  kour  madr           
 0842___| algo  auck  brmu  dav1  gold  iisc  kerg  kokb  lpgs  mali          
    |DAY|  ankr  bogt  cas1  drao  guam  irkt  kiru  kosg  mac1  mas1         
 ---|---|------------------------------------------------------------         
    |056| eFe   eee   ee-   e-e   e-e   Fee   -ee   eFF   ee-   Fee           
    |057| eFe   eee   eee   e-e   eFe   Fee   -ee   eFF   eee   Fee           
    |058| eFe   eee   eee   e-e   eFe   Fee   -ee   eFF   eee   Fee           
    |059| eFe   eee   eee   e-e   eFe   Fee   -ee   eFF   eee   Fee           
    |060| eFe   -ee   ee-   e-e   eFe   Fee   eee   eFF   eee   Fee           
    |061| eFe   -ee   ee-   e-e   eFe   Fee   eee   eFF   eee   Fee           
    |062| eFe   -ee   eee   eee   eFe   Fee   eee   eFF   eee   Fee           
 _____________________________________________________________________________
 GPSweek|mate  mets  onsa  pie1  reyk  stjo  trom  usud  wes2  zwen  |f |e |t 
 0842___| mcm4  nyal  pama  pol2  sant  taiw  tskb  vill  yar1       |i |s |o 
    |DAY|  mdo1  ohig  pert  rcm5  shao  tidb  thu1  wett  yell      |x.|t.|t.
 ---|---|------------------------------------------------------------|--|--|--
    |056| eee   eee   eee   eee   eFe   eeF   Fee   eeF   eFF   e    |11|42|53
    |057| eee   eee   e-e   eee   eFe   eeF   Fee   eeF   eFF   e    |12|43|55
    |058| eee   eee   eee   eee   eFe   eeF   Fee   eeF   eFF   e    |12|44|56
    |059| eee   eee   eee   eee   eFe   eeF   Fee   eeF   eFF   e    |12|44|56
    |060| eee   eee   eee   eee   eFe   eeF   Fee   eeF   eFF   e    |12|43|55
    |061| eee   eee   eee   eee   eFe   eeF   Fee   eeF   eFF   e    |12|43|55
    |062| eee   eee   eee   eee   eFe   eeF   Fee   eeF   eFF   e    |12|45|57
  
    with: "F" ... coordinates of ground station kept fixed,
          "e" ... coordinates of ground station estimated,
          "-" ... ground station not included on that day.

 5. ORBIT FIT MINUS EXTRAPOLATION FROM PREVIOUS DAY, RMS IN <CENTIMETER>

  DAY|  056   057   058   059   060   061   062
     |
     |
  SAT|
  ----|-------------------------------------------
   02 |   42    35    20    30    25    32    30
   12 |   --    --    48    19    17    13    20
   14 |   41    41    48    47    34    43    38
   15 |   41    48    35    37    24    42    37
   16 |   38    62    --    --   136    39    46
   17 |   48    63    68    82    56    61    60
   18 |   44    45    61    64    36    36    32
   19 |   30    29    30    33    26    36    27
   20 |   33    31    23    39    28    31    26
   21 |   35    54    30    42    43    43    49
   22 |   28    37    44    28    27    29    27
   23 |   21    37    56   331    69    52    33
   24 |   79    67    47    72    46    52    50
   25 |   31    27    40    51    33    21    28
   26 |   31    53    50    63    37    38    37
   27 |   35    55    33    33    35    50    36
   28 |   48    89    69    61    47    54    45
   01 |   39    53    44    39    39    48    35
   29 |   55    43    60    51    33    35    30
   31 |   74    70    67    57    48    53    61
   07 |   59    39    45    35    51    64    53
   09 |   22    28    21    22    24    28    27
   05 |   32    28    24    32    48    36    28
   04 |   34    33    37    38    34    38    27
   06 |   81    89    80    84    62    59    49
  
 6. PRODUCTS GENERATED:

  The following products are generated and stored in cddis at nasa/gsfc:

  ESA0842*.EPH - Precise GPS orbits and clocks, * = day of the week (0-6)
  ESA08427.ERP - Earth rotation results for week 0842 (including DUT1R)
  ESA08427.SNX - SINEX file for week 0842
  ESA08427.SUM - This summary file

 End of Message

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (C. Garcia Martinez x2088 A141 gmv/fcsd/oad)]