Subject: [IGSREPORT-2482] Wk 0841 CDDIS Product Summary
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 7:42:08 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar 12  7:42:08 PST 1996      Message Number 2482
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0841 CDDIS Product Summary

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 12-Mar-96)
                   GPS Week 0841/IGS Operational Week 112
        (February 17 through 23, 1996; Days 96049 thru 96055)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0841]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File    SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08410-6.EPH  SP3  COD08417.ERP  COD08417.SUM  COD08417.SNX   02-Mar-96
 EMR  EMR08410-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08417.ERP  EMR08417.SUM  EMR08417.SNX   04-Mar-96
 ESA  ESA08410-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08417.ERP  ESA08417.SUM  ESA08417.SNX   05-Mar-96
 GFZ  GFZ08410-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08417.ERP  GFZ08417.SUM  GFZ08417.SNX   29-Feb-96
 IGS  IGS08410-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08417.ERP  IGS08417.SUM                 05-Mar-96
 JPL  JPL08410-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08417.ERP  JPL08417.SUM  JPL08417.SNX   05-Mar-96
 MIT                                     MIT08417.SUM  MIT0841T.SNX   07-Mar-96
 NCL                                     NCL08417.SUM  NCL0841G.SNX   06-Mar-96
 NGS  NGS08410-6.EPH  SP3  NGS08417.ERP  NGS08417.SUM  NGS08410-6.SNX 28-Feb-96
 SIO  SIO08410-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08417.ERP  SIO08417.SUM  SIO08417.SNX   02-Mar-96
================================================================================
Totals:  89 files (15.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]