Subject: [IGSREPORT-2478] 9602 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 10:23:31 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Mon Mar 11 10:23:31 PST 1996      Message Number 2478
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9602 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                                February 1996

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                  10,978
     Number of host accesses for products:                 881
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     11,859
     Total number of distinct hosts for the month:         183
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      37

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          56,501 / 21.21 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:        4,233 /  1.13 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved:  4,721 /  0.12 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:               65,455 / 22.46 Gbytes

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]