Subject: [IGSREPORT-2463] Wk 0840 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 6:57:06 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar  5  6:57:06 PST 1996      Message Number 2463
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0840 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 05-Mar-96)
                   GPS Week 0840/IGS Operational Week 111
        (February 10 through 16, 1996; Days 96042 thru 96048)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0840]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File    SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08400-6.EPH  SP3  COD08407.ERP  COD08407.SUM  COD08407.SNX   23-Feb-96
 EMR  EMR08400-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08407.ERP  EMR08407.SUM  EMR08407.SNX   21-Feb-96
 ESA  ESA08400-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08407.ERP  ESA08407.SUM  ESA08407.SNX   26-Feb-96
 GFZ  GFZ08400-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08407.ERP  GFZ08407.SUM  GFZ08407.SNX   22-Feb-96
 IGS  IGS08400-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08407.ERP  IGS08407.SUM                 26-Feb-96
 JPL  JPL08400-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08407.ERP  JPL08407.SUM  JPL08407.SNX   23-Feb-96
 MIT                                     MIT08407.SUM  MIT0840T.SNX   01-Mar-96
 NCL                                     NCL08407.SUM  NCL0840G.SNX   28-Feb-96
 NGS  NGS08400-6.EPH  SP3  NGS08407.ERP  NGS08407.SUM  NGS08400-6.SNX 21-Feb-96
 SIO  SIO08400-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08407.ERP  SIO08407.SUM  SIO08407.SNX   24-Feb-96
================================================================================
Totals:  89 files (15.2 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]