Subject: [IGSREPORT-246] PGGA & Global Tracking Data (week 0693)
From: Y. Bock
Date: 30 APR 1993 11:08:57

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     30-APR-1993 11:08:57       Message Number 246
***********************************************************************

From :  Y. Bock
Subj.:  PGGA & Global Tracking Data (week 0693)
---------------------------------------------------

              P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A
                             (IGS CORE STATIONS)
  GPS WEEK #693              April 18 - April 24             DOY 108 - DOY 114

                                                                Day Number
                                                            1  1  1  1  1  1  1
                              SIO  IGS  TYPE OF             0  0  1  1  1  1  1
SITE_NAME                     CODE CODE RECEIVER            8  9  0  1  2  3  4
----------------------------- ---- ---- ------------------- -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Goldstone (PGGA), CA, USA     ds10 gold ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA      jpl1 jplm ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B     B  B
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA      pin1 piny ASHTECH LX-II3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Scripps 2 (PGGA), CA, USA     sio2 sio2 ASHTECH LX-II3                        B
Quincy (PGGA), CA, USA        quin quin ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Vandenberg (PGGA), CA, USA    vndp vndp ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.    albh albh ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Algonquin, Canada             algo algo ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fairbanks, AK, USA            fair fair ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Graz, Austria                 graz graz ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa     hart hart ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Herstmonceux, UK              hers hers ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hobart (Tasmania) Australia   hob1 hob1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kokee Park, HI, USA           kokr kokb ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands    kosg kosg ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kourou, Fr. Guyana            kour kour ROGUE SNR-8c        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Madrid DSN, Spain             ds60 madr ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mas Palomas, Canary Is.       masp masp ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Matera, Italy                 mate mate ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
McMurdo, Antarctica           mcmu mcmu ROGUE SNR-8            X  X  X  X  X  X
Metsahovi, Finland            mets mets ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X
Ny Alesund, Norway            nall nyal ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X
North Liberty, Iowa           nlib nlib ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Onsala, Sweden                onsa onsa ROGUE SNR-800       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pamatai, Tahiti               pama pama ROGUE SNR-800       X  X
Penticton, Canada             drao drao ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pie Town, NM                  pie1 pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Richmond, FL, USA             rcm2 rcm2 ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Richmond, FL, USA             rcm3 rcm3 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Santiago, Chile               sant sant ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Saint John's, Canada          stjo stjo ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Taiwan, Taipei                taiw taiw ROGUE SNR-800       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla, Australia        ds42 tidb ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tromso, Norway                trom trom ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan        tsu1 tsuk MINIMAC 2816AT      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Usuda, Japan                  usu3 usud ROGUE SNR-8         X           X  X  X
Westford, MA, USA             wes2 wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X
Wettzell, Germany             wtz1 wett ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yarragadee, Australia         yar1 yar1 ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yellowknife, Canada           yell yell ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Zimmerwald                    zimm zimm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line

1. The following data are copied from CDDIS in RINEX format only:
   DS10,DS42,DS60,NALL,QUIN,GRAZ,HOB1,PIE1,ZIMM
2. The following data are copied from CIC as raw data and RINEX is
   created at SIO or copied from CDDIS:
   ALBH,ALGO,FAIR,HART,HERS,KOKR,KOSG,KOUR,MASP,MATE,MCMU,METS,PAMA,ONSA,
   RCM2,SANT,STJO,TAIW,TROM,TSU1,USU3,WES2,WTZ1,YAR1,YELL
3. The following data are downloaded at SIO directly from receiver:
   SIO2,PIN1,JPL1,VNDP
4. Data were collected at SIO2 from 108-113 but are unuseable because of hardware problem.

                      TIME FRAME OF DATA AVAILABILITY
                      -------------------------------
FROM CDDIS & JPL:
   All data collected from CDDIS & JPL (see above) should be available 3 days
after day of observation.

FROM CIC:
   All Rogue data collected from CIC are rinexed and made available within 3
days of the day of observation.  All other receiver types collected from CIC
(i.e. Minimac,Trimble) are made available in raw format within 3 days and rinex
data is available within 4 days.