Subject: [IGSREPORT-245] CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0693
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 30 APR 1993 10:59:19

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     30-APR-1993 10:59:19       Message Number 245
***********************************************************************

From   :  CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0693
---------------------------------------------------

            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 29-Apr-93 03:04)
                       IGS Pilot Week 25/GPS Week 0693
                 (April 18 thru 24, 1993; Days 108 thru 114)

                                           1   1   1   1   1   1   1
                   Mon.                    0   0   1   1   1   1   1   No.
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      8   9   0   1   2   3   4  Sites
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Greenbelt          GODE  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Herstmonceux       HERS  Rogue SNR-8A      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Hobart             HOB1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       -   X   X   X   X   X   X      6
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6
North Liberty      NLIB  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Ny Alesund         NYAL  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   -   -      5
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   -   -   -   -   -      2
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   -   X   X      6
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Pie Town           PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Richmond           RCM3  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Scripps            SIO2  Ashtech LM-XII3   X   -   -   -   -   -   -      1
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Tsukuba            TSUK  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8       X   -   -   -   X   X   X      4
Vandenberg         VNDP  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Westford           WES2  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   -   -      5
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   -   X   X      6
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----
Totals:              42  stations          41  40  39  39  38  38  37   272

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93098 and thru 110
        GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93111 and on
        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

        CDDIS now has data available from the TurboRogue receiver at NASA/GSFC's
           Goddard Geophysical and Astronomical Observatory (GGAO).  The marker
           name is GODE.  Data are available from April 07, 1993 (day 097) and
           on.