Subject: [IGSREPORT-2441] Wk 0839 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 11:43:32 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb 27 11:43:32 PST 1996      Message Number 2441
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0839 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 27-Feb-96)
                   GPS Week 0839/IGS Operational Week 110
        (February 03 through 09, 1996; Days 96035 thru 96041)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0839]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File    SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08390-6.EPH  SP3  COD08397.ERP  COD08397.SUM  COD08397.SNX   16-Feb-96
 EMR  EMR08390-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08397.ERP  EMR08397.SUM  EMR08397.SNX   15-Feb-96
 ESA  ESA08390-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08397.ERP  ESA08397.SUM  ESA08397.SNX   19-Feb-96
 GFZ  GFZ08390-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08397.ERP  GFZ08397.SUM  GFZ08397.SNX   15-Feb-96
 IGS  IGS08390-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08397.ERP  IGS08397.SUM                 19-Feb-96
 JPL  JPL08390-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08397.ERP  JPL08397.SUM  JPL08397.SNX   16-Feb-96
 MIT                                     MIT08397.SUM  MIT0839T.SNX   21-Feb-96
 NCL                                     NCL08397.SUM  NCL0839G.SNX   21-Feb-96
 NGS  NGS08390-6.EPH  SP3  NGS08397.ERP  NGS08397.SUM  NGS08390-6.SNX 14-Feb-96
 SIO  SIO08390-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08397.ERP  SIO08397.SUM  SIO08397.SNX   18-Feb-96
================================================================================
Totals:  89 files (15.5 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]