Subject: [IGSREPORT-244] CDDIS GPS Products Holdings for GPS Week 0691
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 30 APR 1993 10:30:12

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     30-APR-1993 10:30:12       Message Number 244
***********************************************************************

From :  CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subj.:  CDDIS GPS Products Holdings for GPS Week 0691
-------------------------------------------------------

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 29-Apr-93)
                       GPS Week 0691/IGS Pilot Week 23
             (April 04 thru April 10, 1993; Days 094 thru 100)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0691]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD06910-6.EPH      SP3     COD06917.ERP   COD06917.SUM     28-Apr-93
 EMR     EMR06911-7.EPH      SP3     EMR06917.ERP   EMR06917.SUM     15-Apr-93
 ESA     ESA06910-6.EPH      SP3     ESA06917.ERP   ESA06917.SUM     16-Apr-93
 GFZ     GFZ06910-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ06917.ERP   GFZ06917.SUM     21-Apr-93
 JPL     JPL06917.SP1,3    SP1,SP3   JPL06917.ERP   GPL06917.SUM     29-Apr-93
 NGS     NGS06910-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS06913-6.SUM   23-Apr-93
 SIO     SIO06910-6.EPH      SP1     SIO06917.ERP   SIO06917.SUM     20-Apr-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  60 files (9.5 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index