Subject: [IGSREPORT-2423] Wk 0838 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 8:29:59 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb 20  8:29:59 PST 1996      Message Number 2423
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0838 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 20-Feb-96)
                   GPS Week 0838/IGS Operational Week 109
        (January 28 through February 3, 1996; Days 96028 thru 96034)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0838]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File    SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08380-6.EPH  SP3  COD08387.ERP  COD08387.SUM  COD08387.SNX   09-Feb-96
 EMR  EMR08380-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08387.ERP  EMR08387.SUM  EMR08387.SNX   11-Feb-96
 ESA  ESA08380-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08387.ERP  ESA08387.SUM                 12-Feb-96
 GFZ  GFZ08380-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08387.ERP  GFZ08387.SUM  GFZ08387.SNX   09-Feb-96
 IGS  IGS08380-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08387.ERP  IGS08387.SUM                 13-Feb-96
 JPL  JPL08380-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08387.ERP  JPL08387.SUM  JPL08387.SNX   12-Feb-96
 MIT                                     MIT08387.SUM  MIT0838T.SNX   16-Feb-96
 NCL                                     NCL08387.SUM  NCL0838G.SNX   14-Feb-96
 NGS  NGS08380-6.EPH  SP3  NGS08387.ERP  NGS08387.SUM  NGS08380-6.SNX 07-Feb-96
 SIO  SIO08380-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08387.ERP  SIO08387.SUM  SIO08387.SNX   10-Feb-96
================================================================================
Totals:  88 files (14.8 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]