Subject: [IGSREPORT-2403] Wk 0837 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 5:21:49 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb 13  5:21:49 PST 1996      Message Number 2403
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0837 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 13-Feb-96)
                   GPS Week 0837/IGS Operational Week 108
           (January 21 through 27, 1996; Days 96021 thru 96027)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0837]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File    SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08370-6.EPH  SP3  COD08377.ERP  COD08377.SUM  COD08377.SNX   02-Feb-96
 EMR  EMR08370-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08377.ERP  EMR08377.SUM  EMR08377.SNX   01-Feb-96
 ESA  ESA08370-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08377.ERP  ESA08377.SUM                 02-Feb-96
 GFZ  GFZ08370-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08377.ERP  GFZ08377.SUM  GFZ08377.SNX   02-Feb-96
 IGS  IGS08370-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08377.ERP  IGS08377.SUM                 03-Feb-96
 JPL  JPL08370-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08377.ERP  JPL08377.SUM  JPL08377.SNX   02-Feb-96
 MIT                                     MIT08377.SUM  MIT0837T.SNX   10-Feb-96
 NCL                                     NCL08377.SUM  NCL0837G.SNX   07-Feb-96
 NGS  NGS08370-6.EPH  SP3  NGS08377.ERP  NGS08377.SUM  NGS08370-6.SNX 01-Feb-96
 SIO  SIO08370-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08377.ERP  SIO08377.SUM  SIO08377.SNX   02-Feb-96
================================================================================
Totals:  88 files (14.7 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]