Subject: [IGSREPORT-2399] 9601 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 18:50:50 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Sat Feb 10 18:50:50 PST 1996      Message Number 2399
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9601 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                                January 1996

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                  11,699
     Number of host accesses for products:               4,219
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     15,918
     Total number of distinct hosts for the month:         153
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      38

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          59,823 / 19.57 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:        7,655 /  1.80 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved:  5,043 /  0.05 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:               72,521 / 21.42 Gbytes

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]