Subject: [IGSREPORT-2389] Wk 0836 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 7:29:04 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb  6  7:29:04 PST 1996      Message Number 2389
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0836 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 06-Feb-96)
                   GPS Week 0836/IGS Operational Week 107
           (January 14 through 20, 1996; Days 96014 thru 96020)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0836]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File    SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08360-6.EPH  SP3  COD08367.ERP  COD08367.SUM  COD08367.SNX   26-Jan-96
 EMR  EMR08360-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08367.ERP  EMR08367.SUM  EMR08367.SNX   26-Jan-96
 ESA  ESA08360-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08367.ERP  ESA08367.SUM                 25-Jan-96
 GFZ  GFZ08360-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08367.ERP  GFZ08367.SUM  GFZ08367.SNX   24-Jan-96
 IGS  IGS08360-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08367.ERP  IGS08367.SUM                 27-Jan-96
 JPL  JPL08360-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08367.ERP  JPL08367.SUM  JPL08367.SNX   26-Jan-96
 MIT                                     MIT08367.SUM  MIT0836T.SNX   05-Feb-96
 NCL                                     NCL08367.SUM  NCL0836G.SNX   31-Jan-96
 NGS  NGS08360-6.EPH  SP3  NGS08367.ERP  NGS08367.SUM  NGS08360-6.SNX 24-Jan-96
 SIO  SIO08360-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08367.ERP  SIO08367.SUM  SIO08367.SNX   27-Jan-96
================================================================================
Totals:  88 files (14.7 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]