Subject: [IGSREPORT-2369] Wk 0834 IGN Product Holdings
From: L. Daniel
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 2:27:35 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Feb  1  2:27:35 PST 1996      Message Number 2369
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Daniel
Subject: Wk 0834 IGN Product Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of  1-FEB-1996 08:30:34.99)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #834    31/12/1995 to 6/1/1996   days 365-371        

                              3    3    3    3    3    3    3         
                              6    6    6    6    6    7    7         
Center           Type         5    6    7    8    9    0    1         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    -    -    -    -    -         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    -    -    -    -    -         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    -    -    -    -    -         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    -    -    -    -    -         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    -    -    -    -    -         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    -    -    -    -    -         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    -    -    -    -    -         
                 SNX          X    X    -    -    -    -    -         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    -    -    -    -    -         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]