Subject: [IGSREPORT-2365] Wk 0835 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 10:17:36 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan 30 10:17:36 PST 1996      Message Number 2365
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0835 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 30-Jan-96)
                   GPS Week 0835/IGS Operational Week 106
           (January 07 through 13, 1996; Days 96007 thru 96013)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0835]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File    SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08350-6.EPH  SP3  COD08357.ERP  COD08357.SUM  COD08357.SNX   18-Jan-96
 EMR  EMR08350-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08357.ERP  EMR08357.SUM  EMR08357.SNX   17-Jan-96
 ESA  ESA08350-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08357.ERP  ESA08357.SUM                 18-Jan-96
 GFZ  GFZ08350-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08357.ERP  GFZ08357.SUM  GFZ08357.SNX   19-Jan-96
 IGS  IGS08350-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08357.ERP  IGS08357.SUM                 22-Jan-96
 JPL  JPL08350-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08357.ERP  JPL08357.SUM  JPL08357.SNX   22-Jan-96
 MIT                                     MIT08357.SUM  MIT0835T.SNX   23-Jan-96
 NCL                                     NCL08357.SUM  NCL0835G.SNX   24-Jan-96
 NGS  NGS08350-6.EPH  SP3  NGS08357.ERP  NGS08357.SUM  NGS08350-6.SNX 19-Jan-96
 SIO  SIO08350-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08357.ERP  SIO08357.SUM  SIO08357.SNX   21-Jan-96
================================================================================
Totals:  88 files (14.4 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]