Subject: [IGSREPORT-2349] Wk 0834 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 14:13:03 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan 23 14:13:03 PST 1996      Message Number 2349
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0834 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 23-Jan-96)
                   GPS Week 0834/IGS Operational Week 105
  (December 31, 1995 through January 06, 1996; Days 95365 thru 96006)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0834]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File    SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08340-6.EPH  SP3  COD08347.ERP  COD08347.SUM  COD08347.SNX   12-Jan-96
 EMR  EMR08340-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08347.ERP  EMR08347.SUM  EMR08347.SNX   12-Jan-96
 ESA  ESA08340-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08347.ERP  ESA08347.SUM                 12-Jan-96
 GFZ  GFZ08340-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08347.ERP  GFZ08347.SUM  GFZ08347.SNX   11-Jan-96
 IGS  IGS08340-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08347.ERP  IGS08347.SUM                 17-Jan-96
 JPL  JPL08340-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08347.ERP  JPL08347.SUM  JPL08347.SNX   16-Jan-96
 MIT                                     MIT08347.SUM  MIT0834T.SNX   17-Jan-96
 NCL                                     NCL08347.SUM  NCL0834G.SNX   19-Jan-96
 SIO  SIO08340-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08347.ERP  SIO08347.SUM  SIO08347.SNX   15-Jan-96
================================================================================
Totals:  72 files (11.5 Mbytes) from 6 analysis center, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
** The U.S. Government furlough affected delivery of products from NGS.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]