Subject: [IGSREPORT-234] CDDIS GPS Products Holdings (week 690)
From: Carey Noll
Date: 22 APR 1993 18:17:19

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     22-APR-1993 18:17:19       Message Number 234
***********************************************************************

From:  Carey Noll
Subj:  CDDIS GPS Products Holdings (week 690)
---------------------------------------------

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 22-Apr-93)
                       GPS Week 0690/IGS Pilot Week 22
             (March 28 thru April 03, 1993; Days 087 thru 093)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0690]

Source        EPH File      Format     ERP File       SUM File     Del. Date
------   ----------------   ------   ------------   ------------   ---------
 COD     COD06900-6.EPH      SP3     COD06907.ERP   COD06907.SUM   15-Apr-93
 EMR     EMR0690.EPH         SP3     EMR06907.ERP   EMR06907.SUM   08-Apr-93
 ESA     ESA06900-6.EPH      SP3     ESA06907.ERP   ESA06907.SUM   08-Apr-93
 GFZ     GFZ06900-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ06907.ERP   GFZ06907.SUM   20-Apr-93
 NGS     NGS06900-6.EPH      SP3                                   09-Apr-93
 SIO     SIO06900-6.EPH      SP1     SIO06907.ERP   SIO06907.SUM   12-Apr-93

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0665 and on
   GPS4:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 thru 0664
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index