Subject: [IGSREPORT-2330] Wk 0833 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 15:48:06 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan 16 15:48:06 PST 1996      Message Number 2330
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0833 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 16-Jan-96)
                   GPS Week 0833/IGS Operational Week 104
      (December 24 through 30, 1995; Days 95358 thru 95364)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0833]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File    SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08330-6.EPH  SP3  COD08337.ERP  COD08337.SUM  COD08337.SNX   04-Jan-96
 EMR  EMR08330-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08337.ERP  EMR08337.SUM  EMR08337.SNX   04-Jan-96
 ESA  ESA08330-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08337.ERP  ESA08337.SUM                 09-Jan-96
 GFZ  GFZ08330-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08337.ERP  GFZ08337.SUM  GFZ08337.SNX   04-Jan-96
 IGS  IGS08330-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08337.ERP  IGS08337.SUM                 09-Jan-96
 JPL  JPL08330-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08337.ERP  JPL08337.SUM  JPL08337.SNX   09-Jan-96
 MIT                                     MIT08337.SUM  MIT0833T.SNX   09-Jan-96
 NCL                                     NCL08337.SUM  NCL0833G.SNX   12-Jan-96
 SIO  SIO08330-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08337.ERP  SIO08337.SUM  SIO08337.SNX   06-Jan-96
================================================================================
Totals:  72 files (11.5 Mbytes) from 67analysis center, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
** The U.S. Government furlough affected delivery of products from NGS.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]