Subject: [IGSREPORT-233] CDDIS GPS Data Holdings (week 692)
From: Carey Noll
Date: 22 APR 1993 18:12:31

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     22-APR-1993 18:12:31       Message Number 233
***********************************************************************

From:  Carey Noll
Subj:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings (week 692)
-----------------------------------------

            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 22-Apr-93 11:04)
                       IGS Pilot Week 24/GPS Week 0692
                 (April 11 thru 17, 1993; Days 101 thru 107)

                                           1   1   1   1   1   1   1
                   Mon.                    0   0   0   0   0   0   0   No.
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      1   2   3   4   5   6   7  Sites
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       -   X   X   X   X   X   X      6
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Herstmonceux       HERS  Rogue SNR-8A      -   -   -   X   X   X   X      4
Hobart             HOB1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
North Liberty      NLIB  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Ny Alesund         NYAL  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   -   -   -   -      3
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-8000    -   -   -   X   X   X   X      4
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Pie Town           PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech P-XII3    -   -   X   X   X   X   -      4
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Richmond           RCM3  Rogue SNR-8000    X   -   X   -   X   -   -      3
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Scripps            SIO2  Trimble 4000 SST  X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Tsukuba            TSUK  MiniMac 2816AT    X   -   -   -   -   -   -      1
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8       X   -   -   X   X   X   X      5
Vandenberg         VNDP  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Westford           WES2  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----
Totals               42  stations          38  36  38  39  40  39  37   267

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93098 and on
        GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93085 thru 93097
        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0664 and on
        GPS4:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 thru 0664
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index