Subject: [IGSREPORT-2308] Wk 0832 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 1996 14:02:16 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan  9 14:02:16 PST 1996      Message Number 2308
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0832 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 09-Jan-96)
                   GPS Week 0832/IGS Operational Week 103
      (December 16 through 22, 1995; Days 95351 thru 95357)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0832]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File    SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08320-6.EPH  SP3  COD08327.ERP  COD08327.SUM  COD08327.SNX   29-Dec-95
 EMR  EMR08320-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08327.ERP  EMR08327.SUM  EMR08327.SNX   31-Dec-95
 ESA  ESA08320-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08327.ERP  ESA08327.SUM                 29-Dec-95
 GFZ  GFZ08320-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08327.ERP  GFZ08327.SUM  GFZ08327.SNX   29-Dec-95
 IGS  IGS08320-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08327.ERP  IGS08327.SUM                 03-Jan-96
 JPL  JPL08320-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08327.ERP  JPL08327.SUM  JPL08327.SNX   02-Jan-96
 MIT                                     MIT08327.SUM  MIT0832T.SNX   04-Jan-96
 NCL                                     NCL08327.SUM  NCL0832G.SNX   05-Jan-96
 NGS**NGS08320-1.EPH  SP3                              NGS08320-1.SNX 21-Dec-95
 SIO  SIO08320-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08327.ERP  SIO08327.SUM  SIO08327.SNX   30-Dec-95
================================================================================
Totals:  77 files (12.2 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
** The U.S. Government furlough affected delivery of products from 
NGS.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]