Subject: [IGSREPORT-2284] 9512 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 7:58:31 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan  2  7:58:31 PST 1996      Message Number 2284
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9512 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                                December 1995

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                  12,550
     Number of host accesses for products:               2,463
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     15,013
     Total number of distinct hosts for the month:         160
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      38

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          65,260 / 21.50 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:        4,995 /  1.21 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved:  7,640 /  0.08 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:               77,895 / 22.79 Gbytes

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]