Subject: [IGSREPORT-2283] Wk 0831 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 7:57:41 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan  2  7:57:41 PST 1996      Message Number 2283
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0831 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 02-Jan-96)
                   GPS Week 0831/IGS Operational Week 102
      (December 09 through 15, 1995; Days 95344 thru 95350)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0831]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File    SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08310-6.EPH  SP3  COD08317.ERP  COD08317.SUM  COD08317.SNX   22-Dec-95
 EMR  EMR08310-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08317.ERP  EMR08317.SUM  EMR08317.SNX   21-Dec-95
 ESA  ESA08310-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08317.ERP  ESA08317.SUM                 21-Dec-95
 GFZ  GFZ08310-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08317.ERP  GFZ08317.SUM  GFZ08317.SNX   22-Dec-95
 IGS  IGS08310-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08317.ERP  IGS08317.SUM                 23-Dec-95
 JPL  JPL08310-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08317.ERP  JPL08317.SUM  JPL08317.SNX   21-Dec-95
 MIT                                     MIT08317.SUM  MIT0831T.SNX   28-Dec-95
 NCL                                     NCL08317.SUM  NCL0831G.SNX   02-Jan-96
 NGS  NGS08310-6.EPH  SP3  NGS08317.ERP  NGS08317.SUM  NGS08310-6.SNX 20-Dec-95
 SIO  SIO08310-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08317.ERP  SIO08317.SUM  SIO08317.SNX   22-Dec-95
================================================================================
Totals:  87 files (14.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]